Coming up at the Marine
- NT Live: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof | Thursday 22 February - An NT Live screening starring Sienna Miller. Tennessee Williams’ twentieth century masterpiece Cat on a Hot Tin Roof played a strictly limited season in London’s West End in 2017. Following his smash hit production of A Streetcar Named Desire, Benedict Andrews’ ‘thrilling revival’ (New York Times) starred Sienna Miller alongside, Jack O’Connell and Colm Meaney. On a steamy […]
- MUSIC: Cara Dillon and Sam Lakeman | Friday 23 February - Irish singer Cara Dillon will perform traditional songs and her own material with her husband Sam Lakeman. This is an unusual chance to see Cara in a small venue. Cara Dillon occupies an enviable position at the top of her genre. The Irish singer has been captivating audiences and achieving acclaim for over 20 years. […]
- MUSIC FUNDRAISER: Jess Upton and the Guilty Pleasures | Saturday 24 February - Help raise money for new music equipment at the Marine while having a great night out; what’s not to like? Singer Jess Upton leads this popular Dorset band, with a repertoire of soul, disco, and pop classics. The band has played at a host of festivals such Camp Bestival, and the first ever River Cottage […]
- MUSIC: Jazz in the Bar ~ Township Jazz with Neil Maya | Sunday 25 February - Acclaimed jazz pianist Philip Clouts continues his intimate series of shows in our cosy bar. Saxophonist Neil Maya and pianist Philip Clouts have assembled a set which features music from the greats of South Africa including Abdullah Ibrahim, Miriam Makeba, and Hugh Masakela. Philip Clouts was born in Cape Town and has loved South African […]
- THEATRE: The Boadicea of Britannia Street | Friday 2 March - As part of our celebrations of International Women’s Day, the Marine presents a funny and touching play about female friendshipLocal journalist Fran, PE teacher Penny, shy librarian Janet, and feisty Annie form a writing group. Inspired by the historical figure Boadicea, these women face their demons, overcome their enemies, and move on as friends to […]
Download our January to March programme here.
Right on the seafront in beautiful Lyme Regis, where you can see bands, films, comedians, plays, and community-led events – or just admire the view.
We are also available to hire as a wedding venue and other events.
The theatre office is open Monday to Friday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. The Marine Theatre Bar and Box office opens at advertised doors open time.
You can buy tickets for our shows at anytime online (go to our What’s On page), or from the Lyme Regis and Bridport Tourist Information Centres, or over the phone on 01297 442138
Contact us to find out more.