Right by the sea on the Dorset coast, the Marine Theatre is the most beautiful licensed wedding venue in Lyme Regis.
Many people remember the historic Marine Theatre as a unique Dorset wedding venue with breathtaking sea views from the large windows along the side of the auditorium.
Wedding photos here always look amazing.
To arrange a viewing, check availability, or make any enquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as marriage ceremonies, couples hold their wedding receptions here at our 125 year old theatre. The capacity is up to 220 seated, 124 eating, and 350 standing.
If you would prefer a smaller wedding, there is also balcony bar which can be used instead of the main space. The bar has a capacity of 30. It has views of 95 miles of Jurassic coastline—the Marine is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The seats are not fixed, so the space is very adaptable for different parts of the day.
£3,495 – RECEPTION Hire
£3,995 – RECEPTION AND CEREMONY hire
Wedding Venue Hire includes:
- exclusive hire of the whole venue on the wedding day (9 A.M.—1 A.M.) including auditorium, stage, foyer, dressing rooms, two bars, and exterior forecourt
- access to decorate the theatre
- access after the wedding
- exclusive use of the fully staffed bar on the day
- a professional theatre technician to support throughout the wedding and reception (theatre lighting design and rig, sound, and technical set-up)
- use of theatre equipment (chairs, tables, lighting, PA system, microphone, projector and screens, fairy lights, mirror ball, and more)
We had an absolutely fantastic time at the Marine. The staff were so kind and helpful which really made everything run smoothly.Kate, Bride
Food and drink
We have trusted food partners that we have worked with on many weddings.
Please view our food partners here.
The whole Marine team worked perfectly together, always friendly and smiling! Nothing was ever too much trouble.Gill, Mother of the Bride
On the ground floor, the auditorium seats 124 wedding guests for food. There is room for 330 people standing. Please see our wedding table layout options here. The stage provides an excellent space for speeches—as well as live music. With a wooden semi-sprung floor, the space is ideal for dancing at wedding receptions. We provide technical and lighting assistance for speeches and music.
There are two dressing rooms, two bars, an outside forecourt, stage, and backstage areas.
For further information and to arrange a viewing, please give us a call on 01297 442 394 or email email@example.com