By submitting your name and contact details to our mailing list, you are consenting to receive marketing messages from the Marine Theatre by telephone and email.
Collecting Personal Information
The Marine Theatre collects and stores personal information when you consent when buying tickets online or elsewhere, when you become a friend of the Theatre, or when you specifically ask for marketing material. We will use this information to provide updates on performances and other activities.
Using Personal Information
Data collected about you by The Marine Theatre will be used for the purposes listed in paragraph one. In addition to this we may use the information to improve customer service.
Sharing Personal Information
We will not supply any of the supplied information to third parties, except to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure server.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request.
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any or all of your personal data we hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is: ICO:00010111738
Data Protection issues can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Data Protection, Marine Theatre, Church Street, Lyme Regis, Dorset DT7 3QB.
The Marine Theatre reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. If you do not accept these terms, you should stop using this website.