The Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis is a 125 year old institution with a long history as a working arts venue providing a wide and diverse range of productions and events.
Our board has a rolling retirement cycle, as such we from time to time need new Trustees to join our management board, and we always welcome applications.
We’re particularly looking for trustees with a background of fundraising in the arts, awarding arts funding, working at theatres, arts centres and other venues, and experience of setting up a youth theatre
We’d welcome applications from trustees that contribute to our diversity.
What would you gain from being a Trustee?
- A really fulfilling role in working to develop the Marine’s exciting location to its full potential while retaining its position at the heart of the vibrant community of Lyme Regis
- An opportunity to work with like-minded people to look at ‘outside the box ideas’ whilst ensuring the theatre builds financial strength.
- The satisfaction of being part of the renaissance of a much loved institution.
What would you need to provide as a Trustee?
- A positive attitude and a real desire to make a difference
- A willingness to contribute new ideas and to use your skill sets to help the Marine achieve its goals
- Attendance at our quarterly management board meetings
What’s your next step?
Contact me via email at email@example.com to arrange a meeting to discuss this opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Chair of Trustees
We’re looking for friendly bar staff on a casual basis to fit around our busy events and weddings.
The hours are varied with some weekend work. You’ll get to work at some great events including gigs, plays, and community events. Previous experience in bar and customer service work is essential.
Please apply by emailing Gabby Rabbitts at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Hours are varied and flexible.
Up to £12 an hour depending on experience and the event.