The Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis is a 125 year old institution with a long history as a working arts venue providing a wide and diverse range of productions and events.
Our board has a rolling retirement cycle, as such we from time to time need new Trustees to join our management board, and we always welcome applications. We’re looking for applicants with various skill sets including media, community involvement, commerce, theatre, entertainment, IT, construction, and hotel management.
What would you gain from being a Trustee?
- A really fulfilling role in working to develop the Marine’s exciting location to its full potential while retaining its position at the heart of the vibrant community of Lyme Regis
- An opportunity to work with like-minded people to look at ‘outside the box ideas’ whilst ensuring the theatre builds financial strength.
- The satisfaction of being part of the renaissance of a much loved institution.
What would you need to provide as a Trustee?
- A positive attitude and a real desire to make a difference
- A willingness to contribute new ideas and to use your skill sets to help the Marine achieve its goals
- Attendance at our quarterly management board meetings
What’s your next step?
Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting to discuss this opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Chair of Trustees
We’re looking for friendly and hard-working bar staff to work at events. If you have good customer service skills and bar experience please contact Gabby Rabbitts at email@example.com for more information.