We couldn’t exist without the help of the incredible people who give up their free time to keep us running. We’d like to encourage anyone who’d like to get involved and become part of our community. Whether it’s ushering, putting up posters, stewarding, fundraising, staffing our box office on the night of a show, flyering or even DIY, there are lots of important roles to fill.
If you have time to spare, and would like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis is a 120 year old institution with a long history as a working Theatre providing a wide and diverse range of productions and events.
We’re currently developing a five year plan to develop the Marine into a real cultural destination. Our plan will include a redevelopment of the venue, better utilisation of our stunning location with more outdoor events and to gain core funding from Arts Council England
We need new Trustees to join our management board to help drive forward the changes within our organisation and we’d welcome applications. We’re looking for applicants with various skill sets including legal, accountancy, finance, HR, media, PR, marketing, community involvement, commerce, theatre, entertainment, IT, Construction, and hotel management.
What would you gain from being a Trustee?
- A really fulfilling role in working to develop the Marine’s exciting location to its full potential while retaining its position at the heart of the vibrant community of Lyme Regis
- An opportunity to work with like-minded people to look at ‘outside the box ideas’ whilst ensuring the theatre builds financial strength
- The satisfaction of being part of the renaissance of a much loved institution.
What would you need to provide as a Trustee?
- A positive attitude and a real desire to make a difference
- A willingness to contribute new ideas and to use your skill sets to help the Marine achieve its goals
- Attendance at our bi-monthly management board meetings
What’s your next step?
Contact me via e mail is email@example.com to arrange a meeting to discuss this opportunity
Looking forward to hearing from you
Chair of Trustees
Casual Bar Staff
We’re looking for friendly and hard-working bar staff to work at events. If you have good customer service skills please contact Claire Jillings at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.