KEEPING YOU SAFER
The Marine Theatre is committed to keeping everyone as safe and secure as possible throughout their visit during this Covid period. We are:
- Collecting visitors’ information for Contact Track and Trace
- Reducing capacity to socially distance
- Increasing the volume and intensity of cleaning surfaces and contact points across the building.
- Putting up directional signs
- Creating socially-distanced queuing for toilets and other areas
- Providing contactless payment for all products
- Sanitising all public areas before opening and after closing
- We are also taking the same safety-focused approach in all other areas of our business including performance and rehearsal situations
WATCHING A SHOW OR USING THE BAR
While you’re with us there are a few things to keep in mind.
If you’re watching a show:
- If it’s inside, you have to wear a mask for the duration of the performance (masks can be removed while eating and drinking if seated)
- You don’t need to wear a mask for outdoor performances
- We ask that any customer displaying any signs or symptoms that could be Covid-related do not attend events and follow Government advice on self-isolation
YOUR DATA AND CONTACT TRACK & TRACE
To aid in Contact Track and Trace, and in line with Government guidelines, all customers’ contact details are entered when booking online, you will not need to provide them again at the Marine.
In the event of cases being linked back to a Marine Theatre customer, we can work with health authorities to contact everyone who we have details of, to limit further transmission and keep people safe.
Your details will not be kept longer than 21 days, are kept separate from our customer information systems, and will not be used for anything but to aid Contact Track and Trace. You may opt out of providing this information if you so wish.
Asking for customer details for this in no way infringes your rights, and is in line with GDPR or the Data Protection Act.
Thank you for helping us keep each other safer.
Refunds and rescheduling
Many events have been rescheduled or cancelled, with the new arrangements made public here.