The Marine Theatre is a quirky and unpretentious wedding reception venue surrounded by 95 miles of truly stunning Jurassic coastline. It boasts magnificent sea views from the bar balcony over Lyme Bay.
The theatre provides the ideal setting for a beautiful wedding reception in a relaxed environment where both you and your guests will be able to enjoy your special day.
On the ground floor, the auditorium has ample space to seat your wedding guests for dinner. Please see our wedding table layout options here. The stage provides an excellent space for speeches as well as live music, and the theatre has a wooden semi-sprung floor ideal for dancing.
Upstairs, the fully licensed Theatre Bar offers an extensive selection of wine, local beers and real ale and a full cocktail menu; providing a space for guests to drink, chat, and enjoy the party in the auditorium below. There is also an outside bar balcony with stunning views overlooking the sea and coastline for your exclusive use.
We look forward to welcoming you for an informal chat and a tour of the theatre.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please give us a call on 01297 442 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Dates are available throughout the year subject to availability.
Wedding Hire Charges 2016
- hire of the venue on the wedding day itself (11am-1am) including auditorium, stage, foyer, dressing rooms, Bar, exterior forecourt
- access to decorate the theatre the day before (12-5pm)
- access to clear up the day after (9am-12 noon)
- exclusive use of the licensed, stocked and fully staffed bar on the day
- a professional theatre technician to support throughout the day (theatre lighting design and rig, sound, technical set-up)
- use of theatre equipment (chairs, tables, lighting, PA system, microphone, projector and screens, fairy lights, mirror ball, etc)
- a consultation with the theatre team/ wine-tasting and consultation with the Theatre Bar Manager
Hire charges, wine lists and bar prices are available by request on email@example.com