Q. What is included in the Theatre Hire Charge?
- A planning meeting with the Bar Manager before your Wedding Day to answer queries, confirm timings and discuss what will be provided by the theatre on the day;
- tables and chairs as agreed in the planning meeting;
- use of 2 x Dressing Rooms;
- the stage including lighting and audio services;
- the fully staffed, licensed, Stage Door Bar;
- use of the Coffee Shop.
Q. What is not included in the Theatre Hire Charge?
- Parking – the theatre has no parking, and parking is not permitted in front of the theatre or on Theatre Square, the front and back doors may, however, be used for load in;
- The following are not included but may be booked at extra cost:
- Use of the piano;
- corkage (see our rates here
- free access to the theatre prior to your Wedding Day.
Q. When can we get into the Theatre to decorate and lay up tables?
A. The Theatre can be hired the day before your Reception for £20 per hour. Please contact email@example.com to check availability and book this in. You will be invoiced for all additional costs, and the balance of the Theatre Hire Charge, after your Wedding Day.
Q. How many guests can we have at our Wedding Reception?
A. With guests seated at table on the Stage and in the Auditorium and the 2 alcoves, a maximum of 154 guests.
Q. Are children’s highchairs available?
A. We have 2 highchairs available, so let us know how many you need.
Q. Is the Coffee Shop available to our Caterers?
A. Basic kitchen facilities are available in the Coffee Shop, including a wall mounted water boiler, larder fridge and a double sink.
Q. Can we play our own music from an iPod or laptop.
A. We can play your music through our audio system, you just need to talk your needs through with our Tech Support. Please mention all requirements at the planning meeting.